I'm Impressed! Ain't I'm a Dog? I'm Hoping You'll Join Me for a New Mini-Pod!
We're having contractions with the newest installment of our EZ-sized Mini-Pods! Contractions as in grammatical; I'm instead of I am. An odd choice for a theme, we admit, but it pulled together some great songs--many making their first appearance on the Jukebox!
The contractual obligations are as follows:
01 Ivory Joe Hunter/I'm Hooked
Capitol 4587/Jun 1961
02 Bobby Mitchell/I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
Imperial X5475/Oct 1957
03 The Poets/I'm Stuck On You
Red Bird RB 10-046/Dec 1965
04 Gene And Eunice/I'm So In Love With You
Aladdin 45-3321/Jun 1956
05 Renaldo Domino/I'm Hip To Your Game
Smash S-2160/Apr 1968
06 The Turbans/I'm Nobody's
Herald H-478/May 1956
07 Louis Jordan/I'm Goin' Home
Warwick M 621/Feb 1961
08 Ronnie Self/Ain't I'm A Dog
Columbia 4-40989-c/Aug 1957
Eye hope you can figure out how to access this fun-filled frolic. Eye think you might know what to do...




I'm looking forward to listening to this one, probably tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm aglad I listened! What fun! Thanks! I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!
ReplyDelete