IT'S A MUSICAL MISH-MASH, BABY! A GOLDEN HOUR OF THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER! YOWEE!!!


Anything goes on this new episode of our podcast! It's a mad mingle of marvy music, served up without a theme in sight! Most of these items are new to you, with a few old faves for good measure. Perfect background music for whatever you're doin'! On the meshuga menu today:

01 Carrie Grant And The Grandeurs/Mish-Mash
    Newtown 5011/Feb 1963

02 Champs/Red Eye [inst]
    Challenge 59076/Apr 1960

03 Co-Eds Featuring Gwen Edwards/Love You Baby All The Time
    Old Town 1027/Aug 1956

04 Bob Jaxon/Well, It's No Lie
    RCA Victor 47-7232/Apr 1958

05 Ron Volz & The Rockin' R's/Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
    Tempus TR-1514/Oct 1959

06 Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs/That I Love
    Parlophone [Australia] A8136/Dec 1964

07 Cliff Richard & The Shadows/Choppin' 'N' Changin'
    ABC-Paramount 45-10,109/May 1960

08 Reflections/The Long Cigarette
    ABC-Paramount 45-10822/Jul 1966

09 Donnie Elbert/Love Stew
    Cub K9125/Jun 1963

10 Harold Burrage/How You Fix Your Mouth (To Say What You Say)
    M-Pac! 7225/Jul 1965

11 Billy "The Kid" Emerson/When It Rains, It Pours
    Sun 214/Jan 1955

12 Fontella Bass/Poor Little Fool
    Sonja 2006/Feb 1964

13 Applejacks [UK]/Everybody Fall Down
    London 45-9681/Jun 1964

14 Searchers/The System
    Pye [UK] EP The Searchers Play The System, NEP 24201/Nov 1964

15 Transatlantics/Stand Up And Fight Like A Man (Cheerio)
    Jubilee 45-5521/Jan 1966

16 Toni Williams/Oh, Baby
    Tuff 1824/May 1962

17 Mamselles/Love Him
    Diamond D-172/Sep 1964

18 Dee Dee Sharp/I Really Love You
    Cameo C-375/Sep 1965

19 Rudy Lewis/Baby I Dig Love
    Atlantic 45-2193/Jun 1963

20 Shirley Ellis/I Never Will Forget
    Congress CG-246/Jul 1965

21 Rachel & The Revolvers/Number One
    Dot 45-16392/Aug 1962

Interspersed with chit-chat by your congested compere, the fun starts here...


...and we'll get one of those Mini-Pods out pretty soon! Enjoy...

Comments