HALLOWEEN MINI-POD: SCREAM GEMS FROM A MORBID MASTER OF CERE-MOAN-IES!


fabulous artwork by Bill Humphries

Greetings, you sweet, unsuspecting souls. It is I: Otto von Ottoman, with a withered, fetid bouquet of the most morbid, murderous, manic and maundering melodies a body (dead or alive!) could hope to hear--and fear. The great and hallowed Frank M. Young instructed me with some acronym...oh, what was it? Oh, yes. KISS. I suppose that stands for Kill Innocent Sob Sisters. I don't get it!
    What I do get is that I, Otto von Ottoman, deliver unto you a feisty 26-minute array (in a manger) of chilling, squealing, banana-peeling shock-songs to turn your Halloween into a day that will live in infancy! Heh heh.
    I've spared no expense in obtaining eight hideous new-to-you ditties, from my musty, dusty collection--stored high on a windy hill where the elements can age them properly. I chose to record this new episode there among the vultures, rubble and detritus. You're sure to LOATHE this egregious episode, so leave us waste plenty of time getting to it. 
    The Scribe of The Black Tower delivered the rack, er, track listing to me, penned with centuries of skill and dressed to thrill:


     The spell is cast, the die is...er...dead. And the choice is yours: to spook or not to spook? That IS the question. Enter your worst nightmare--it's good for you!



This nightmare will fade with the first rays of the sun on November 2nd, never to be seen again--so catch it while you can!



Comments

  1. ...And the winner of best non sequitur in a mini-podcast is Dr. Otto Von Ottoman for "Where's the handle on this greasy thing?" It amazes me that fun well-recorded and well written songs like these exist and are reflections of our melting pot American culture of the time. I bet no other country has this rich just--plain-weird what-were-they thinking music. Thank you Dr. Otto for resurrecting (heh heh) these 45s and playing them for us fellow (grave) diggers of music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment