IT'S NOT JUST FOR HORSES; MINI-POD EXTENDS "HEY" YOUR WAY ALL DAY!
Well, for 20 minutes and 20 seconds, that is! Yup, it's another to-go-size order: a brief globule of glee via eight epic songs that all share in the HEY! bouquet. It ain't hay, just in case you have allergies! Get "hey" fever with this octet of optimistic opportunities, hosted by your musical emcee Frank M. Young.
Here's the short stack for this episode:
01 Henry Alston/Hey Everybody
Colpix CP-731/May 1964
02 Desires/Hey Lena!
Hull 45-H-730/Dec 1959;
Roulette 'Golden Goodies' series GG-85/1970-something
03 Royaltones/Hey Norman!
Old Town 1028/Aug 1956
04 Johnny Cash & The Tennesee Two/Hey Porter!
Sun 221/Jun 1955
05 Paul London/Hey Boy
Limelight Y-3015 /Jan 1964
06 Ruben Wright/Hey Girl
Capitol 5588/Feb 1966
07 Kenny Carter/Hey Lover
United Artists UA 308/Apr 1961
08 Bobby Moore and The Rhythm Aces/Hey Mr. DJ
Checker 1129/Nov 1965
Fall down this rabbit hole for a few minutes of fun and music!
DO YOU HAVE A THEME IDEA FOR THE MINI-POD? Lemme have it! I love a challenge! I'll do it! Just leave a comment with your request (and name, if'n you want credit) and watch what happens!




"HEY!" - HEE! Oh, YEAH! I'm sure I'm gonna love it.
ReplyDeleteThat was a marvelous way to spent a portion of my morning; thanks for all the great tunes and patter! HEY!
ReplyDelete