YOU'D BE A FOOL TO MISS THIS NEW MINI-POD--NO FOOLIN'!

 


There's one born every minute, they say. Washington DC's chock-full of them. Thus, our new Mini-Pod© celebrates mankind's goofy-yet-loveable ways with a suite of songs dedicated to dunce caps everywhere! Feel foolish with flair as seven singers (and groups) goof it up just right!

What you'll hear:

01 Charlie & Ray/Little Fool
        Herald H-472/Mar 1956

02 James Ray/If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody
        Caprice 110/Oct 1961

03 Werly Fairburn & The Delta Boys/I'm A Fool About Your Love
        Savoy 45-1503/Oct 1956

04 Crickets/Love's Made A Fool Of You
        Brunswick 9-55124/Mar 1959

05 Barbara Pittman/Two Young Fools In Love
        Phillips International 3518/Sep 1957

06 Baby Washington/Your Fool
        Sue 45-119/Jan 1965

07 Miss Lavell/Just Look At You, Fool
        Duke 334/Feb 1961

How to hear it:


What to do next:

Check out the daily posts here on this blog, and the forthcoming full-length podcast (a second edition of our popular "Raw and Urgent" theme) next Friday!

Comments

  1. This is fun collection of "fool" songs that ticks off almost a decade of different song styles. A wonderful bunch of records!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill! I enjoy the theme programs and it's fun how the songs fit together. I have enough "fool" songs to do a full podcast, so it was tough to winnow 'em done, but I'm happy with the lineup. I'm glad most of all that you enjoyed it!

      Delete

Post a Comment