NEW PODCAST! OPEN 24/7! THANK HEAVEN FOR 7-11!


Season Seven, Episode 11, that is! Craving a quick fix of on-the-go goodness? Here's a new podcast, loaded with tasty treats that haven't been under the heat lamp too long. (The dang records would melt!) An hour of musical munchies with three themed segments and a whole lotta sweet sensations for your mental vacation from the miseries and mysteries of a very "meh" year!

Here's what's on sale today:

01 Ideals [Chicago]/Mojo Hanna
Cortland 113/Jan 1964
02 Louis Jordan/Ella Mae
Mercury 71106X45/Apr 1957

TEEN MOOD SUITE:
03 Daarts/Cut Me Up
Dyna D-109-45/Feb 1961
04 Teen Tone's/I Feel So Happy
Tri Disc 102/Nov 1961
05 Mike & The Modifiers/I Found Myself A Brand New Baby
Gordy GO-7006/Jul 1962
06 Larry Santos/Someday (When I'm Gone)
Atlantic 45-2250/Aug 1964

07 Dean & Jean/Sticks and Stones
Rust 5089/Oct 1964
08 Ideals [Chicago]/Don Juan
Cortland C-110/Sep 1963
09 Ideals [Chicago]/Simple Simon
[flipside of track 01)
10  Platters '65/Run While It's Dark
Entree 107/?-1965
11   Martine Dalton/My Mind's Playing Tricks On Me Again
United Artists UA 945/Oct 1965

SUMMER VACATION SUITE:
12  Eddie Bell & The Rock-A-Fellas/Countin' The Days
Coed CO-512/May 1959
13  Shades McRay &The Invictas/Summer Is Here
Cobra 1111/Aug 1962
14  Five Quails/Get To School On Time
Harvey HA-114/Apr 1962

15  Don & Bob/Shy Guy
Argo 5373/Oct 1960
16  Harvey & Ann/Will I Do?
Harvey HA-121/May 1963

A TAWDRY TALE IN TWO MOVEMENTS:
17  Jim Edward Brown, Maxine Brown/Draggin' Main Street
Fabor 118/Jan 1955
18  Jim Edward Brown & Maxine Brown/A Man With A Plan
RCA Victor 47-6730/Nov 1956

19  Chamberlain Brothers/My Baby Walked Out On Me
Columbia 4-41227/Sep 1958
20 Berna-Dean/This Is The City
GNP Crescendo GNP-325X/Aug 1964
21  Slim Harpo/I Got Love If You Want It
Excello 45-2113/Jul 1957


Enjoy! And we'll get a Mini-Pod goin' soon; it's overdue.

Comments