A SCHOONER OF TUNES JUST LIKE YOU LIKE IT: BELATED BUT BOUNTIFUL NEW PODCAST FOR YEZ!

...that is, if you like swell tunes from some of the most neglected artists and groups who ever got onto record! Here's a belated but bustling bouquet of frantic antics destined to turn your toes tapping and your limbs slapping as you feast on this hearty fare. On the menu:

01 Pamela Law/Just Like You Like It
Boyd 1986/Dec 1960
02 Five Dollars/You Know I Can't Refuse
Fortune 826/Mar 1956
03 Nick Anthony/You're Real Keen, Jelly Bean
ABC-Paramount 45-9919/May 1958
04 Elroy "Shadow" Peace/Where Did I Goof?
Keen 82106/Oct 1959
05 Frankie Ford/They Said It Couldn't Be Done
Imperial 5819/Mar 1962
06 Baby Washington/You Never Could Be Mine
Neptune [New Jersey] 101/Aug 1958
07 Edsels/Don't Know What To Do
Tammy 45-1010/Sep 1960
08 Sanford Clark/Bad Luck
Jamie 1120/Mar 1959
09 Joe Bennett And The Sparkletones/Late Again
ABC-Paramount 45-9959/Sep 1958
WHAT IN THE---?!?
10  Connie Francis/Robot Man
MGM [Germany] 61 025/Jul 1960
11 Jimmy Curtis/You Got What I Like
Warner Brothers 5257/Feb 1962
12 Maxine Brown/I Got A Funny Kind Of Feeling
ABC-Paramount 45-10290/Jan 1962
13 Tommy Collins/Black Cat
Capitol 4495/Dec 1960
14 Little Eva/He Is The Boy
Dimension 1000/Jun 1962
15 Johnnie Strickland/I've Heard That Line Before
Roulette R-4147/Apr 1959
16 Majors/She's A Troublemaker
Imperial 5879/Oct 1962
17 Exciters/If Love Came Your Way
United Artists UA 662/Nov 1963/
18 Tommy Sands/The Worryin' Kind
Capitol F4082/Nov 1958
19 Jo Ann (Campbell) & Troy (Seals)/Who Do You Love
Atlantic 45-2256/Oct 1964
20 Ritchie Valens/Little Girl
Del-Fi 4117/May 1959
21 Nappy Brown/Nobody Can Say
Savoy 45-1592/Oct 1960

I believe you know the rest of the drill:
And that there will be another episode--a special tribute to songwriter Otis Blackwell--in two weeks (not three, like this one!) Enjoy!!!


 

Comments