PODCAST #90--or C-90! NO TAPING REQUIRED: WE'VE DONE IT FOR YA! LINK FIXED!
Another two weeks, another podcast that four people will hear. But those four people are beloved by me and I hope they enjoy this heapin' helpin' of hos-pit-tal-i-tee!
Link is fixed; Blogger malfunction caught by frequent fan Emily S.! Thanx, Emily!
Here's what you'll hear, along with the vocal interludes of your humble host.
Here's what you'll hear, along with the vocal interludes of your humble host.
01 Royaltones/Little Bo [inst]
Jubilee 45-5362/Feb 1959
02 Max Falcon/Money Back Guarantee
Fraternity F-903/Dec 1962
03 Interludes/Oo-Wee!
RCA Victor 47-7281/Jun 1958
04 Escorts [Coral]/Submarine Race Watching
Coral 62336/Sep 1962
05 Don Gibson/I Ain't A-Studying You, Baby
M-G-M K12494/Jun 1957
06 Dynamics [Detroit]/I Wanna Know
Bigtop 45-516/Apr 1964
Jubilee 45-5362/Feb 1959
02 Max Falcon/Money Back Guarantee
Fraternity F-903/Dec 1962
03 Interludes/Oo-Wee!
RCA Victor 47-7281/Jun 1958
04 Escorts [Coral]/Submarine Race Watching
Coral 62336/Sep 1962
05 Don Gibson/I Ain't A-Studying You, Baby
M-G-M K12494/Jun 1957
06 Dynamics [Detroit]/I Wanna Know
Bigtop 45-516/Apr 1964
POPCORNER:
07 Billy Storm/Easy Chair
Columbia 4-41431/Jul 1959
THE TOKEN HIT:
08 Brenda Lee/Sweet Nothin's
Decca 9-30967/Sep 1959
09 Ruth Brown/Too Many Men
from EP "All Star Rock And Roll," Atlantic 45-575/1956
10 Al Lance/I'm Walkin' Out
Columbia 4-42741/Mar 1963
11 Foxes/Thrilled
Titanic [Hollywood] 101/Jun 1963
CHUCK WILLIS: SONGWRITER & SINGER
12 Cadillacs/That's All I Need
Josie 45-805/Nov 1956
13 Chuck Willis/Ease The Pain
Atlantic 45-1130/Mar 1957
WHAT IN THE---?!?
14 Jerry Engler & The Four Ekkos/Sputnik (Satellite Girl)
Brunswick 9-55037/Nov 1957
15 Cliff & Ed Thomas/Do You No Wrong
Ace 613/Jan 1961
WHY WASN'T THIS ON A 45? (sorta)
16 James Ray/Got My Mind Set On You
from self-titled Caprice LP-1002/Jul 1962;
edited version issued on Dynamic Sound 45 503/Dec 1962
17 Blue Sonnets/Thank You, Mister Moon
Columbia 4-42793/May 1963
18 Sammy Lewis & Willie Johnson/So Long Baby Goodbye
Sun 218/Apr 1955
19 Outlaws [UK]/Fort Knox [inst]
His Master's Voice UK POP 1074/Oct 1962
20 Lincoln Chase/You and I and Love
Dawn [Seeco] 45-226/1957
You know the dealio:




You're welcome! ;-P
ReplyDeleteHmm, when I click on the big green PLAY, all I get is the image of "PLAY," but not the link. I really DO wanna listen, but cannot. :-(
ReplyDeleteIt's fixed. I must have copied rather than pasted. An annoying "feature" of Blogger is that it gives the URL of the PLAY icon. Kinda wish they didn't do that, but...
Delete