MINIPOD 02: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY GLAD GLAD GLAD

Happiness IS music, and the second of our short 'n' sweet MiniPods celebrates this divine union of bliss! Give yourself a refreshing musical pick-up with these seven smilers:

01 Johnny Eager/So Glad
End 1054/Jul 1959
02 Wilbert Harrison/Happy in Love
Fury 1047/Apr 1961
03 Fantastic Vantastics/Oh Happy Day (Tra-La-La)
Tuff 406/Jul 1965
04 Willie Kendrick/Fine as Wine
Golden World 1/Oct 1963
05 Six Teens/So Happy
Flip 45-350/? 1960
06 Dee Clark/Because I Love You
Vee-Jay VJ 372/Dec 1960
07 Joe Anderson/So Glad
Heidi 45-110/Mar 1965

Eighteen minutes guaranteed to improve your heart and soul! To hear, hit this green thingamajig!


We'll see you in three weeks with another quick-fix MindPod©!

Comments

  1. Some lovely sides here. Thanks for putting this happy glad mini pod together. If I had a time machine I'd go back and get them to leave off the goofy birds and bells on "Oh Happy Day."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. The church bells aren't in the key of the song, and I find those distracting, but I appreciate the birds, goofy as they are.

      Delete

Post a Comment