BIG CHANGES START ON MONDAY JANUARY 13th!
As of 1/13/25, Frank's Jukebox will be exclusively here on Blogger! The recent fascistic changes in Facebook's policies make it a place I don't want to be anymore. I will leave the existing FJ page on FB up; it won't have new posts after Sunday 1/12. As long as that disaster of a social media website will leave it be, you can access the older remaining posts there.
I will, a couple of times a week, augment the daily new posts with "Golden Goodies" reposts of old FB episodes, just to keep some great music in circulation.
I hope you'll join me here and continue in the fun as I explore obscure, forgotten records, tell their stories and share their music every doggone day of the year!
The bi-weekly podcast will still happen: I'm working on the next episode this weekend, and it's a corker! It will appear here on Friday 1/17 for your enjoyment.
In summary: yay! New fun! Come be a part of it!



That site, and other "social media," has had good things about it, but I applaud you for resisting creating free content for them.
ReplyDelete