WE'VE BEEN ATTACKED. WORKING ON REBUILDING FROM THE WRECKAGE
A person who manages the estate of a deceased record producer has destroyed years of hard and earnest work I've done. Because of their complaints, Dropbox will no longer allow me to publicly share any music files.
I am in the progress of migrating all the podcasts to another server. This will take some time but it will be done. The entirety of Seasons Two, Three and Four (to date) and most of Season One are up. As posts are fixed, they'll be restored.
Episode Eleven of Season One has been pulled for good due to the actions noted in the first paragraph. Too bad--it was a fine episode!
Thanks for your patience. No one is making a penny from this. This is a labor of love that costs ME money to do. But I do it because it needs doing. Kind of hard for greedy people to understand that.


Comments
Post a Comment