EP. 28: Something New Has Been Added!
We're mixing things up a tad with this episode! Same great tunes--same scintillating blah-blah between songs! Two new segments debut:
Ye Olde Playliste:
01. Pat & The Satellites
Jupiter-C
Atco 45-6131 December 1958
02. Chiffons, The
A Love So Fine
Laurie LR 3195 August 1963
03. Cashmeres, The
I Gotta Go
Laurie 3088 April 1961
04. Shirley and Lee
Hey Little Boy
Imperial 5922 February 1963
05. Endsley, Melvin
I Ain't Gettin' Nowhere With You
RCA Victor 47-6795 January 1957
06. Ryder, Junior
Every Star I See
Duke 139 April 1955
07. Alexander, Arthur
I Hang My Head and Cry
Dot 45-16387 August 1962
08. Magic, Awood
Pretty Little Waitress
Minit 621 January 1961
09. Meyers, Johnny
Waiter
Instant 3249 July 1962
10. Dubs, The
Darling
Gone 5002 April 1957
11. Dubs, The
Is There A Love For Me?
Gone 5069 July 1959
NEW FEATURE: WHY WASN'T THIS A 45?
12. McPhatter, Clyde
It's Just a Little Bit Too Late
rec. 1963; unissued until 1987 as part of Bear Family 8-LP set "Clyde McPhatter--Rhythm and Soul" (BFX 15271, 1987; long out of print)
13. Marvelettes, The
Some Day, Some Way
Tamla T-54065 July 1962
14. Debs, The
Goodbye Boy
Mercury 72458 August 1965
15. Lightnin' Slim
Rooster Blues
Excello 45-2169 November 1959
16. Kenner, Chris
That's My Girl
Instant 3252 October 1962
17. Guerrero, Lalo
Pancho Rock
Real 1302 1955
18. Dukes, The
Cotton-Pickin' Hands
Imperial X5415 Nov 1956
19. Detergents, The
Here She Comes
Roulette R-4642 August 1965
ANOTHER NEW FEATURE: THE TOKEN HIT
20. Harpo, Slim
Rainin' in My Heart
Excello 45-2194 January 1961
21. O'Jays, The
Friday Night
Imperial 66197 August 1966
To dig this crazy jive (yup), click HERE!




Hi Frank No link for this episode?
ReplyDeleteWell, that's odd. The link disappeared. I've re-appeared it. Please try again! Thanks for letting me know about this.
ReplyDelete