WHOOPS! Where'd The Time Go? New Episode a Day Late!


Apologies... I thought next Friday was the day for the new podcast, and I was wrong. A day late but not a dollar short, here's the new episode of FRANK'S JUKEBOX, featuring these fine tracks...


01.  Fabor’s Singing Violins—My Heart Turned Gypsy | Fabor 119 | 1963

02. McPhatter, Clyde—This is Not Goodbye | M-G-M K12949 | 1960

03. Clanton, Jimmy—Another Sleepless Night | Ace 585 | 1960

04. Alton & Jimmy—Have Faith in My Love | Sun 323 | 1959

05. King, Carole—He’s a Bad Boy | Dimension 1009 | 1963

06. Chiffons, The—Easy to Love | Laurie LR 3224 | 1964

07. Rays, The—How Long Must I Wait (For You) | Chess 1678 | 1957

08. Houston, Freddi—Don’t You Feel It | Carlton 542 | 1961

09. Raye, Patsy—Toss in My Sleep | Roulette R-4307 | 1961

10.  Good, Johnny B.—I Feel Your Love Growing Cold | Ember E-1083 | 1962

11.   Sultans, The— Feel Your Love Growing Cold | Jam 45-103 | 1962

12.  Zodiacs, The—May I | Dee-Su 304 | 1966

13.  Six Teens, The—Arrow of Love | Flip 45-322 | 1957

14.  Velvets, The—Tonight (Could Be the Night) | Monument 45-441 | 1961

15.  Mickey & Kitty—Ooh Sha La La | Atlantic 45-2024 | 1959

16.  Countdowns, The—The Writing on the Wall | Image 45-5002 | 1961

17.  Dotty & Kathy—Little Heart | Charter CR-14 | 1963

18.  Brown, Craig—Sahib | United Artists UA 200 | 1960

19.  Prodigals, The—Marsha | Falcon 1011 | 1958

20. Martin, Derek—You Better Go | Roulette R-4631 | 1965


I think you'll enjoy it, and whenever you come across this, rest assured you're in for an hour of musical goodness. Hear it HERE.

And why does Blogger make that weird indent on the second lines of text?

Comments