EPISODE 14: THE MUSICAL YEAR THAT WAS


Here 'tis T-I-S: the final podcast for the tumultuous year that is still 2021! An hour-ish of some of the favorite records that visited our turntable in this kooky 12 months, plus a sprinkling of "new" tidbits to sweeten the pot!

Ye Olde Trackes:

1) Reeder, Eskew Never Again Minit 658
2) Price, John Land of Love Bigtop 45-3108
3) White, Danny Moonbeam ABC-Paramount 45-10589
4) Carroll, Johnny Bandstand Doll Warner Brothers 5042
5) Five Keys, The Dream On King 45-5273
6) Cray-ons, The Teach Me Momma Counsel 121
7) Four-Evers, The It's Love Smash S-1853
8) Warwick, Dee Dee Gotta Get a Hold of Myself Blue Rock B-4032
9) Courtney, Lew The Man with The Cigar Imperial 66066 
10) Diamond Joe Fair Play Minit 649
11) Self, Mack Mad At You Phillips International 3548
12) Fontana, Wayne & The Mindbenders For You, For You
        UK Fontana TF 418
13) Rainwater, Marvin That’s When I’ll Stop Loving You M-G-M K12773
14) Miranda, Billy Run Rose Checker 957
15) Charmaine Don't You Know Serock SR 2000
16) Sapphires, The Gee, I’m Sorry Baby ABC-Paramount 45-10639
17) Chantels, The Whoever You Are End E-1015
18) Story, Allen "Bo" Don't Anna 1118
19) Roemans, The Don't ABC-Paramount 45-10671
20) Wright, J. D. & The Metallics I’ll Conquer the World    Baronet 18
21) Andy & The Marglows Symphony Liberty 55570

Listen or download this episode HERE--and we'll be back in the new year with more musical mayhem!

 

Comments